Breakfast & Lunch will NOT be FREE for all students in the ’22-’23 School Year
Since the pandemic, we have been able to provide all students breakfast and lunch at no cost through USDA waivers. The USDA has not extended those waivers to feed all students free meals for this coming school year.
We ask all families to complete a meal benefit application either online
or paper applications at schools are available (attached).
Meal applications may help provide:
- Healthy, Nutritious meals
- Fee Waivers for College Tests and Admissions
- Health & Wellness Services
- Resources for Classrooms, Children & Teachers
- Free or Reduced cost meals for Students
- After School Enrichment programs
Contact the Livingston Schools Food Service Dept at (406) 222-0209 for questions or assistance