The course request process has begun. All materials (Forms, worksheets, and Course Catalog) are online on the Park High Counseling Page. Course Request Materials
Course Scheduling Process:
- The Counseling Department presents course offerings and course request information to current Freshmen, Sophomores, & Juniors, as well as to 8th graders.
- With the help of parents/guardians, teachers, and guidance staff, students complete their course request forms and submit them to the Counseling Office. Counseling staff will check overall course request forms.
- Course requests are put into Infinite Campus.
- Departments determine sectioning for next year's courses based on student requests and teacher/room availability.
- The Master Schedule is created.
- Student schedules are built, beginning with seniors and moving down through the grades.
- Counseling staff works with students to fill any empty periods due to schedule conflicts (i.e. singleton conflicts, sections being full, etc.).
- Students are able to access their schedules via the Infinite Campus portal beginning July 1st.